Why use SmartPump?
Shortage of water and energy are one of the biggest problems faced by our planet today, if we continue to live the way we do right now, wasting water and energy; we may be looking at a catastrophe for our generations to come.
Each of us has to play a part to the best of our abilities to preserve water and electricity.
We, being engineers designed SmartPump, a revolutionary product that converts ordinary water pump and overhead motor into automated water flow management system.
SmartPump makes intelligent decision on how to and when to turn on the water pump, fill the underground tank and turns off the water pump when the tank is full. SmartPump also checks for incoming water pressure and turn off the pump if the water pressure is low. Everything is done automatically by SmartPump and you get tank full of water without lifting a finger.
Imagine you wake up in the morning and you find your underground water storage tank full; imagine that you go to your office in the morning and when you return home in the evening you find your underground water storage full or imagine that you are sitting in your home and can monitor and control the status of your underground water storage, overhead water tank and motors on your mobile; while sitting in your home…
Benefits of using SmartPump
- Prevents water pump running redundantly
- Preserves electricity
- Reduces electricity bill
- Prevents motor wear and tear
- Increases motor life
- Increases pump life
- Never worry again about water shortages again
- Never worry again about water overflow again
- Saves water wastages
- Smartly manage your pump and motor using your mobile while sitting in your home
- Allows users to connect with Smart Pump using WiFi
- Mobile App displays all features of Smart Pump
- Mobile App also allows users to configure timing of pump
- Mobile App allows users to turn ON and turn OFF pump at any time while sitting in house.
- LCD display shows digital details of incoming water, underground tank status, motor status and motor operational timings
- Controls the main line pump to manage incoming water supply
- Checks the incoming water pressure
- Turn off pump is water pressure is less than the desired limit and check again after 30 minutes.
- Checks underground storage tank status
- Turns off the main pump if underground tank is full
- Timer feature for overhead tank motor
- Turns off the overhead motor when timer countdown is zero
- Monitors overhead tank and turns off motor when overhead storage overflow is detected.
- LCD Display used to display detailed information
- Pump on/off status display
- Incoming water flow pressure status: (0-100%)
- Underground Tank status information: Empty / Full
- Overhead Tank status information: Empty / Full
- Overhead Tank motor timer information
- Overhead motor ON/OFF status display
- Water checking frequency in seconds
- Wait for water pressure timing status
Mobile App Features
- Displays status of underground motor (ON/OFF)
- Displays status of overhead motor (ON/OFF)
- Allows users to control underground motor
- Allows users to control overhead motor
- Allows users to change timer for overhead motor
- Allows users to change timing of motor on/off for water detection.
- Allows user to change duration for water detection
- Displays status of incoming water pressure (1-100%)
- Displays status of underground water tank (Empty/Full)
- Displays status of overhead water tank (Empty/Full)